Where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen? 10+ attractive DIY hacks
If you wonder where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen with limited space, this guide is for you.
There are plenty of reasons to love small space kitchens!
They are cozy and intimate and can be more efficient to work in since everything is within reach. But these tiny kitchens can be a bit tricky to handle.
But I don’t mean to scare you by any means.
If you don’t know where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen, here’re some hacks…
Tiny Kitchens tend to have a more relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, which is perfect for entertaining or spending time with family.
Another great thing about small space kitchens is that they force you to be more creative with your storage and organization. You have to be thoughtful about where you put things and how you use the space, making your kitchen feel more like a creative retreat than a cluttered mess.
So if you’re looking for a cozy, efficient, and stylish kitchen, then a small space kitchen is definitely the way to go!
Where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen?
- One option for where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen is on the countertop. This option can work well if you have a small amount of counter space and need to maximize your storage.
- Another option for where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen is on a shelf. This can be a good option if you have limited counter space and need to keep your microwave out of the way.
- If you don’t have a lot of counter space, you may consider putting your microwave inside a cabinet. This can give you more storage and counter space and make it easier to access your microwave.
- Also, if you have adjustable floor space, you may consider putting your microwave in a corner. This can help you save space and make it easier to access your microwave.
Read more about the best size dutch oven under $150
Diy microwave shelves ideas for tiny kitchens.
Minimize kitchen clutter with these DIY microwave shelves. With just a few supplies, you can create extra space and store your microwave out of the way.
1. Hang a shelf above the microwave. This hack will make your kitchen a bit extra aesthetic and fancy. Simply install a frame above the area where your microwave sits.
2. Use an over-the-counter microwave stand. These stands are designed to hold microwaves, perfect for small kitchens.
3. Repurpose a bookshelf into a microwave stand. If you have an old bookshelf that’s not being used, repurpose it into a microwave stand. Just remove the shelves and add some brackets to support the weight of the microwave.
4. Create a built-in microwave shelf. If you’re handy with tools, you can create a built-in microwave shelf. This is a great option if you have the space for it.
5. Hang the microwave under a cabinet (via shelves or stand supports). If you have upper cabinets in your kitchen, you can hang the microwave under one. This frees up counter space and keeps the microwave out of the way.
6. Use a cart to store the microwave. If you have a cart or rolling island, you can use it to keep your microwave. This is a great option if you need to be able to move the microwave around easily.
7. Store the microwave in a cabinet. If you have extra space in a cabinet, you can store the microwave there. This keeps it out of the way and frees up counter space.
8. Hang the microwave on the wall. You can hang the microwave with powerful support if you’re short on space. This is a great option for small kitchens or apartments.
9. Store the microwave in a cupboard or pantry. If you have an unused closet or pantry, you can store the microwave there. This keeps it out of the way and frees up counter space.
FAQS on where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen
How do I make the most of my tiny kitchen?
You can do a few things to make the most of your tiny kitchen. One is to use space-saving appliances, such as a mini fridge or a compact microwave oven.
You can also try to declutter your countertops and keep only essential items out. Finally, consider adding storage solutions, such as shelves or hooks, to help you organize your space.
What are some tips for cooking in a small space?
If you’re limited on countertop and storage space, you can do a few things to make the most of your situation.
- First, cook simple meals that don’t require too many pots and pans.
- Second, use a slow cooker or Instant Pot to make meals in one pot.
- Third, invest in space-saving kitchen appliances, such as a mini fridge or a compact microwave oven.
- Finally, declutter your counters and keep only essential items out.
What are some of the best small microwaves on the market?
I know you’re stuck on where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen. I’ll suggest you something closer to your expectations. Some of the best small microwaves on the market include the Panasonic NN-SN966S, the Toshiba EM925A5A-BS, and the Magic Chef MCD992B. These models offer a compact design that is perfect for small spaces. They also come with various features that make them ideal for cooking simple meals quickly and easily.
What are some of the best small kitchen appliances?
Some of the best small kitchen appliances include mini-fridges, compact microwaves, and slow cookers. These appliances can help you make the most of your limited space and still be able to cook delicious meals. Other great space-saving solutions include shelves and hooks, which can help you organize your kitchen.
Small space kitchens and storage boxes can be a great way to save space in your home. They can be used to store food, dishes, utensils, and other kitchen items.
They can also be used to store other household items such as clothes, linens, and books. Storage boxes can be a great way to organize your home and keep it tidy.
There are so many reasons to love small space kitchens! They have a lot of character. They can be more efficient to cook in since everything is within reach. And they just feel comfortable and inviting.
I love small space kitchens because they force you to be more organized and efficient in your cooking. There is nowhere to hide all your clutter, so you must be more mindful of how you use your space. This can be a good thing, as it can help you be more creative in your cooking.
Finally, small space kitchens just feel cozy and inviting. They are the perfect place to gather with friends and family and to enjoy good food and conversation. I just can’t help but love them!
When it comes to kitchen safety, one of the most important things to consider is the placement of your oven. You want to ensure that your range is in a safe, convenient location that will not pose any risks to you or your family. A good rule of thumb is to keep your oven away from potential hazards, such as windows, doors, or other appliances. You also want to ensure that your range is easily accessible so you can get to it quickly in an emergency.
The best place for an oven is in the corner of the kitchen, away from high-traffic areas.
This will help to prevent accidental bumps or knocks that could cause the range to tip over.
If you have a small kitchen, you may want to consider placing your oven on an island or countertop to give yourself more space.
Just be sure to keep any combustible materials, such as towels or curtains, away from the oven to avoid any fire hazards.
Add more space to your tiny kitchen
If your kitchen is on the small side, you can do a few things to make it feel more spacious.
First, paint the walls and ceiling in light, bright colors. This will help to reflect light and make the space feel larger.
Second, keep the countertops clear and free of clutter. This will help to create a sense of openness.
Third, use small, compact appliances whenever possible. This will help to free up counter space and make the kitchen feel less cramped.
Finally, use shelves and cabinets to maximize storage space. This will help to keep the kitchen organized and make it feel more spacious.
If your kitchen requires a little organization, here are some tips to help you get started.
- First, take a look at what you have and what you need. Do you have enough storage space? Is everything easy to reach? If not, consider investing in some new storage solutions. If yes, let’s ponder where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen.
- Next, declutter your countertops and surfaces. Get rid of any appliances or gadgets that you don’t use regularly. Wipe down all your characters and eliminate any crumbs or spills. Once everything is clean and clear, you’ll be able to better see what you need to organize.
- Now it’s time to tackle your cabinets and drawers. Organize them by grouping items together. For example, put all your baking supplies in one place or your Tupperware in another. This will make it easier to find what you’re looking for and will help you keep your kitchen more organized in the long run.
- Finally, don’t forget about the little things. Hang up your pots and pans, put away your spices, and label everything, so you know where it goes. A little effort will pay off in a more organized and functional kitchen.
Some tips that might help in future
Next time when you’re moving out with friends or trying to adjust your appliances at home, think of it:
Rather than worrying about where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen, you need a few things figured out.
Microwaves are a staple in most kitchens, and for a good reason. They’re quick, convenient, and relatively easy to use. But they’re not the only kitchen appliance that can make your life easier.
Several other kitchen appliances can help you save time and effort, from dishwashers to food processors. And while some of these appliances may be more expensive than a microwave, they can often pay for themselves in the long run by simplifying your life.
So if you want to upgrade your kitchen, don’t forget to consider all your options. You might be surprised at how much difference a few well-chosen appliances can make.
Teach your kid how and where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen
Remember a few things to remember when teaching your child how to use the microwave. First, ensure your child understands how to operate the microwave safely.
Explain to them how to open and close the door, as well as how to set the timer. Next, show them how to put food into the microwave. Make sure they understand how to place the food on the turntable and cover it properly. Finally, teach them how to start the microwave and monitor the food as it cooks. Following these simple steps ensures your child knows how to use the microwave safely and effectively.
The bottom line
You see, there are more than 10 answers/hacks for where to put a microwave in a tiny kitchen. Go for the simpler ones, take a picture, and share your creativity with the world.
P.S: don’t forget to share with me in the comment section below!